[Users] Some issues with vzpkg2

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Jan 9 15:01:24 EST 2009

Miguel,

I'm going to top post.  I was cleaning up my email again and noticed you hadn't gotten any replies.

Robert has been very quiet lately... which is making me worry... but I wanted to make sure you got a big THANK YOU for reporting the issues you found.

As you may have noticed on this mailing list a while ago, Kir provided 6 or 7 patches for the post-install stuff that will hopefully resolve some additional issues that perhaps you haven't run into yet.

Until Robert returns... or someone else picks up the ball and runs with it... I'm not sure anything is going to get done.  I regret that I'm not a programmer and can't pick up the ball.

My experience has been that vzpkg2 and pkg-cacher are good to go.

Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street
Belgrade, MT 59714
(406)388-0827 [home]