[Users] OS template creation - which directories and files need to be excluded

ilan at wserv.co.il ilan at wserv.co.il
Wed Jan 7 03:05:58 EST 2009

Hello

But I would like to understand the mechanism of openvz and not just to copy
past the information from the wiki. maybe the wiki is incomplete. and from
the logic of openvz it's better to exclude more directories and more files.

Where can I find the information regarding the directories and files which
each VE take from the HN ? which means files and directories are not taken
from inside the VE and those directories and files are virtual from the HN.

thanks
ILAN GOLDMAN