[Users] ubuntu precreated template problem

Thorsten Schifferdecker tsd at debian.systs.org
Thu Feb 5 01:15:53 EST 2009

remove the /etc/network/interfaces.template loopback entries:

 > auto lo
 > iface lo inet loopback
 > 	address 127.0.0.1
 > 	netmask 255.0.0.0
 > 	broadcast 127.255.255.255
 > 	up ip route replace 127.0.0.0/8 dev lo

and restart the container ...

or remove entries in /etc/network/interfaces and
restart networking or ifup lo

Seem to affected all precreated debian and ubunutu distros at
http://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/ only

Bye,
Thorsten
--