[Users] Re: Auto mounting NFS mount points when a container starts [SOLVED]

Bailey, Darragh dbailey at hp.com
Thu Apr 2 08:23:54 EDT 2009

Found the correct solution, enable the "netfs" and "portmap" services. This appears to correct automount the nfs filesystems as required. By default they are disabled in the templates.

--
Regards,
Darragh Bailey

Systems Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Galway Ltd.

Postal Address:    Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway
Registered Office: Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay Dublin 2
Registered Number: 361933