[Users] ARP entries being ignored (once again)

Aleksandar Ivanisevic aleksandar at ivanisevic.de
Wed Oct 22 04:25:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having similar problems as described in this thread

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@openvz.org/msg01546.html

basically proxy ARP entries for containers disappear from the arp
cache after some time, but, unfortunately, there is no solution to
this other than restarting, at least according to that thread.

Or is there? I've looked in bugzilla but couldn't find anything
either.

I have now put up a watchdog script to recreate a missing entry, we'll
see how it goes when it disappears next time.

--
To sto si frustriran, zavidan tko zna na cemu i sto ne vidis dalje od
svoje guzice je tuzno. Da onda barem imas toliko samokontrole da