[Users] multiple filesystems sub-quotas

Xavier Martin xavier.martin at enovance.com
Tue Oct 14 11:23:06 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to have multiple filesystems within a single VE, with
sub-quotas enabled.

By looking at man page of vzquota, its mentionned
"The quota_id must be numeric-only identifier. Note, that Quota ID is
not the same as VE ID. One VE can mount several filesystems and each of
them can have it’s own quotas."

I've tried using bind mount / quotacheck / quotaon / vzquota init /
vzquota on, problem is accounting isn't working the way it should.

I'd think it's related to the fact that there's only a single entry in
VE /proc/vz/vzaquota/XXXXX

Is there a working solution for this problem ?

Thanks,
xavier Martin.