[Users] New to the List, Great Project!

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:21:46 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Just wanted to send a test email to the list.

I've been using OpenVZ for a few months now and I'm quite impressed
with this project.

I'm virtualizing production Asterisk PBX's in a Debian Etch VE with
great results.

The kernel seems rock solid.

The bean_counters are doing well keeping track of usage.

Migration of VE's between hardware nodes is very nice (10 second
down/up time).  Although --online migration errors out, haven't looked
into why yet.

Documentation is fairly informative and structured logically, easy to read.

Hope this get to the developer's and maintainer's, great project, kudos!

JR
--
JR Richardson
Engineering for the Masses