[Users] Gentoo baselayout2 doesn't start inside container

Arjan Schrijver arjan at anymore.nl
Tue Jun 24 11:11:44 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble with my Gentoo OpenVZ container. I wanted to
install the new baselayout2 version, so I could ditch
baselayout-vserver. But now when I start the container, the 'init boot'
process takes all CPU power but doesn't continue the booting process. Is
there anybody running the new baselayout inside an OpenVZ container?
I've tested inside a Virtuozzo container, and that worked perfectly fine.

Thanks,
Arjan