[Users] running with no limits?

epic 9x epic9x at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:53:29 EDT 2008

Just so you know, if you hit tcpsndbuf you're going to see fairly random
'stalled' and hung connections, but as far as I undestand it this should
only affect network performance.  Were you seeing actual failures of the
applications in question?

Keep in mind tcpsndbuf is accounted in low memory, you may want to make sure
when activity picks up that you're not existing low memory (hard to guess
without the context in which the containers are used).