[Users] How to kill dead container (init is dead)

Andrey Mirkin major at openvz.org
Thu Jul 31 03:25:01 EDT 2008

Hello,

Can you please tell what vzdump tool is doing. It is not standard tool from
our packages.
If this tool perform checkpointing of your containers, then some error can
occur during checkpointing and container can be left in frozen state.
Actually info that you have provided to us points that container is in frozen
state (all processes in D state (it is stopped state) and they do not react
on signals).
Can you please post here sources of vzdump utility or provide a link where we
can find it.

Regards,
Andrey