[Users] fake swap != 0 in VE?

Alexander Prinsier openvz at aphexer.mailhaven.com
Mon Feb 11 13:26:55 EST 2008

1) I's say that software sucks. You better somehow disable the check,
even if it requires editing the code.

2) Perhaps you could use a file as swap instead of a normal swap
partition (google for that). You can make the size of that file really
small. However I'm really not so sure that you can mount a swap file in
openvz. It's worth a try.

Alexander