[Users] 4gb seg fixup - centos5 HN and VE, with Xen

Henrik Holmboe henrik at holmboe.se
Mon Dec 1 18:22:14 EST 2008

Hello Marcin,

++ 27/11/08 17:45 +0000 - Marcin Owsiany:
>The only thing that comes to mind is: try running ldconfig. I think it
>runs by default on system startup, but it won't hurt to try..

Thanks for your suggestion, didn't think of this one. However I tried it
and unfortunately it didn't solve the problem.

>Other than that - this is a xen-specific problem, so maybe try asking on
>xen mailing lists...

I understand why you think it's Xen specific, but the problem is that
I'm not seeing this with the stock Centos Xen kernel, of which (well RH)
OpenVZ is basing their Xen flavor on.

And, I tried all the tricks that the Xen community seem to have on
solving this issue. Problem still persists.

All the best,
Henrik

--
Henrik Holmboe, Stockholm, Sweden