[Users] Re: 4gb seg fixup - centos5 HN and VE, with Xen

Henrik Holmboe henrik at holmboe.se
Mon Dec 1 18:19:01 EST 2008

++ 27/11/08 15:48 +0100 - Aleksandar Ivanisevic:
>I have the same problem with the same setup, so at least it is
>reproducible ;)

Good to know. Do you experience any problem with a plain Xen domU
(provided by Centos, and thus without OpenVZ)?

>Is this causing any real problems for you except messed up console and
>syslog filling with useless messgaes?

Not really. But as Marcin suggested I guess it degrades the performance.
And I don't have a good feeling about it. :) I would of course
appreciate if someone more knowledgeable would say if I need to worry.

Thanks,
Henrik

--
Henrik Holmboe, Stockholm, Sweden