[Users] Updated Fedora metadata package for vzpkg2

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Dec 1 12:03:42 EST 2008

Greetings,

Just wanted to mention that Robert Nelson released (on Nov. 30th) an updated OS Template Metadata package for Fedora that now includes Fedora 10 i386/x86_64 in the small, minimal and default flavors.

Robert... question for you... and this is probably covered in the man page but I thought I'd ask here so others could benefit from your answer...

Let's say that I want to use vzpkg2 to build all of my OS Templates but I'd like to create OS Templates for both my own consumption (using my local pkg-cacher) and for mass consumption (not using my local pkg-cacher).  Is there a vzpkgcache flag that I can use to turn on and off usage of pkg-cacher?

Thanks,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street