[Users] Using multicast in virtual servers

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Tue Sep 25 10:05:36 EDT 2007

Peter,

Is the same setup working without openvz?
Have you used multicast before? Multicast is a bit complex to set up,
requires support from routers/switches etc., so this might well be not openvz-related.
But we setting up this test case right now to check ourselfes.

Can you please also provide a bit more information about your configuration
like whether you use bridge for veth-eth0 traffic bridging or routed networking,
any configuration options (including sysctl) you used/changed etc.?

Thanks,
Kirill