[Users] linux-2.6.22-ovz004

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Sun Oct 7 05:49:38 EDT 2007

Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> 	Looking at the GIT tree it looks like 2.6.22-ovz004 was released 4 days
> ago.  That should have the fixes for netfilter, correct?

Should be clear from GIT log. Well, I don't see any. Do you mean some
known bugs? Any bug ##s?

>   Any idea when
> it's going to appear on the site?

We release kernels only after QA is done, more to say, we do not release
every kernel we tag in GIT.

For ovz004 it's still in progress, we're aiming for next week.

>   I need 2.6.22 for the TCP_MD5SUM
> option (for bgp route advertising) and I need ovz004 to get netfilter
> going.
>
> 	I've also noticed that CONFIG_IPV6_SIT is not set in the 2.6.22 (or
> other development) builds.  Anyone know if there is some problem there?

Just file a bug asking to enable this option, telling why you need it
and which kernels have it enabled.