[Users] linux-2.6.22-ovz004

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sat Oct 6 11:43:21 EDT 2007

	Looking at the GIT tree it looks like 2.6.22-ovz004 was released 4 days
ago.  That should have the fixes for netfilter, correct?  Any idea when
it's going to appear on the site?  I need 2.6.22 for the TCP_MD5SUM
option (for bgp route advertising) and I need ovz004 to get netfilter
going.

	I've also noticed that CONFIG_IPV6_SIT is not set in the 2.6.22 (or
other development) builds.  Anyone know if there is some problem there?
Yes, I need that too and will probably end up recompiling the kernel
just for that - it'ss default enabled in the EL kernels and Fedora
kernels.

	Mike