[Users] Venet's ips disappearing...

Dariush Pietrzak ml-openvz-eyck at ddiary.eu
Mon Dec 3 06:51:46 EST 2007

> this can happen if some hotplug/udev event has happened and removed the routes
> in host node. check /var/log/messages for any kind of events like eth link DOWN/UP,
> DHCP lease reacquiring etc.
 I can't find anything like that, BUT I can correllate those events ( ie
direct route entries in route table disappearing ) with network problems,
but this shouldn't be visible to the host ( things like upstream provider
loosing link, snow severely slowing down radio uplink etc ).
 This seems strange, and identical routes created by hand, and not by vz
stay in place. This looks very much like vz is doing this, so this mail is
a broadcast - did anyone else see something like this or something
similiar?

 The funny part is that it happens only on freshly installed dev machine
and not on machines I'm actually using;)

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure