[Users] creating partition for VE and networking

Markus Hardiyanto informatics2k1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 07:05:55 EDT 2007

i want to make separate partitions inside the VE, is that possible?

so instead of getting this:

> simfs                 1.0G   95M  930M  10% /

i would like to see something like:

simfs                 1.0G   95M  930M  10% /
<something>      2.0G   20M  1.9G   1%  /home
<something>      75M    8M     67M    1% /boot

virtual partition i say.. this is not the hardware node partition, but in the VE

> check, that /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forwarding contents "1"

i check it and can't find it. but i found: /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward and it have contents "1"
but still the VE can't be pinged from other computer.

Best Regards,
Markus