[Users] Fedora Core 6 ready to use template?

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Fri Apr 13 16:18:27 EDT 2007

Hello Kir,

> FC6/i686 (precreated only) is now available from
> http://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/fedora-core-6-i686-default.tar.gz

Thank you very much! I already installed FC6 into VMWare, transfered it
into OpenVZ and I was fighting with udev and yum. I was beaten first
time when I missed that yum is going remove yum and rpm ;) Second try
was better but still not very good (I just edited /sbin/start_udev to
not start it and provided static /dev).

Maybe you can reconsider some of packages inside, such as lm_sensors.
They are not necasary for VE and on other hand I was missing yum inside,
I'm not very used to rpm, I'm mainly using Debian. yum is in my option
much user-friendly than plain rpm.

Your template is much better than mine attempt. Thanks you very much,
your help is very appreciated! Thanks :)

--
Jan Tomasek aka Semik