[Users] Re: can access vps from server not from network

abhishek jain mail at ejain.com
Tue May 16 22:00:40 EDT 2006

Hi,
No the nameserver does not seem to be the problem , as i have already
configured that.
i have already had a entry at /etc/resolv.conf .
I think the problem like in some setting for the default gateway and like.
I am not sure,but that seems to be the problem to me, Can anyone suggest the
right network settings for the same.
Also the error i get when wget is:

-bash-3.00# wget yahoo.com
--20:57:42--  http://yahoo.com/
           => `index.html'
Resolving yahoo.com... failed: Temporary failure in name resolution.

Also this does not seem to be a firewall issue as i have not set up a
firewall
Thanks
--
Thanks,