[Users] Dns resolution failure..

Aaron Stewart aaron at firebright.com
Tue Jun 13 14:14:05 EDT 2006

Hey Kirill,

We've gone down that route with no results.

What's bugging me (and I can't wrap my brain around it) is that we can
ping the outside world, wget to IP addresses, and ssh into external
hosts.  The only thing that seems to be failing is DNS at the
application level.. Again, nslookup and host both work without issue.

-=Aaron