[Users] Live migration and SAN

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Tue Jun 13 03:03:40 EDT 2006

If a single VPS is put on a separate partition (as it is done by most
virtualization solutions), then you can just replace rsync in vzmigrate
with mount/umount operations.
If you have more than one VPS inside the disk partition, then you will
be able to migrate all of them simultenously only.

Thanks,
Kirill