[Users] ssh and VPS access issue

Nathan Broderick nbroderick at contractor.verio.net
Mon Aug 28 10:15:42 EDT 2006

Is there anywhere else I can look for an answer to this question?
"Hello all,
I recently have had a problem with ssh and telnet through the openvz
kernel.  These particular accounts that we are creating have certain
services open (apache, mail, etc), but access to the system is disabled
through the inetd.conf.  We have shut off telnet, ssh, exec, etc to make
sure people cannot log into the system.  When I attempt to log into the
system using ssh, it then goes to the physical server (not the VPS
container).  Is there some way to correct this behavior?"