[Users] OpenVZ on Fedora Core 5 (networking question)

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Tue Apr 25 12:22:06 EDT 2006

Aleksandr,

Can you please, provide the following information:
1. kernel version you use:
# uname -a

2. have you started vz service before VPS start?
# /etc/init.d/vz restart

3. have you enabled ip forwarding?
# cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

4. which template have you used for your VPS?
# cat /etc/sysconfig/vz-scripts/101.conf

5. from host and VPS:
# ip a l
# ip r l

Thanks,