[Users] Re: How to deal with existing customers?

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Mon Sep 12 03:50:03 EDT 2005

Jonathan,

I would add to the reply from Kir (below) that:
- Open virtuozzo is released publicly as a separate project to create a
community around VZ technologies, make the whole VZ project better and
bring the customers even more higher quality product. So the whole
strategy is aimed to provide better quality to the customers.
- Open Virtuozzo is not the same and the differences are describid e.g.
on support page. Additionally, commercial VZ stability and usability is
much higher also, it have releases and much better tested.

Kirill