[Users] X11 and vncserver under VPS

Chris Schultz che2cbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:40:56 EST 2005

Kir,

Thanks for all of your help and valuable information. As a learning exercise
I too am trying to build my own fedora-core-4 templates using RedHat's
"server" install as a baseline I noticed the dummy package you mentioned
below, but I also noticed vzdev throws things off a bit as well. It
advertizes the 'dev' capability without a version. RedHa't own udev
specifies a version of 3.2-7 and some packages request that. I ended up
going through a painful exercise of iteratively removing packages from my
template's .list file and an exclude statement in my yum.conf to get around
the conflicts.

Would it be possible to get the spec files for both packages?

Thanks,

Chris