[Devel] Re: mini-summit agenda

Midori Sugaya doly at dcl.info.waseda.ac.jp
Sun Jun 15 05:53:05 PDT 2008

Hello all,

My name is Midori Sugara. I work for implementing cpu resource
management system on Linux kernenl. I had already implemented cpu
and memory resource management system named CABI.
Now we are trying to re-implement this system by cgroup mechanism.
This project is now work in progress.

I hear cgroup meetnig will be held in Otawa Linux kernel symposium, and
I would like to attend this meeting for sharing latest informations and
future roadmap of cgroups.
Could I attend the meeting?

Best regards,

Midori Sugaya