[Devel] [ccr at linuxsymposium.org: LS Mini Summit Update (18/07/08)]

Paul Menage menage at google.com
Fri Jul 18 11:48:05 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Serge E. Hallyn <serue at us.ibm.com> wrote:
> I wasn't planning on taking a long lunch at the mini-summit.
>
> But if a bunch of people attending reply to this email saying we should
> go, it would be a nice chance to meet the attendents of the other
> mini-summits (http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2008/minisummits.php)

My feeling is that we have way too much to get through even with just
a 30-minute lunch. Assuming that most of those people are also going
to be at OLS, we should have plenty of chances to socialize with them
later.

BTW, I added a bunch more detail to the cgroups section of the
mini-summit agenda.

Paul