[Devel] [ccr at linuxsymposium.org: LS Mini Summit Update (18/07/08)]

Serge E. Hallyn serue at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 18 11:19:22 PDT 2008

I wasn't planning on taking a long lunch at the mini-summit.

But if a bunch of people attending reply to this email saying we should
go, it would be a nice chance to meet the attendents of the other
mini-summits (http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2008/minisummits.php)

-serge

----- Forwarded message from "C. Craig Ross" <ccr at linuxsymposium.org> -----