[Devel] Reg. Eth0

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Thu Mar 15 10:00:15 PDT 2007

1. You can always reboot to the previous kernel (until you replaced
  or removed it). Keep in mind for future, that keeping previous stable
  kernel is always a good idea.
2. I guess you probably:
  a) have incorrect .config file.
  b) or you somehow incorrectly compiled/installed the kernel.
How did you build the kernel? Provide all the details about every step please.

Thanks,
Kirill