[Debian] Re: Repository with pre-built kernel for debian lenny

Alexander GQ Gerasiov gq at cs.msu.su
Wed Apr 16 16:52:45 EDT 2008

На Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:32:19 +0200 (CEST)
"Thorsten Schifferdecker" <tsd at debian.systs.org> записано:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> good work :-)
>
> There's only packages built for i386, i can build amd64 package too
> and upload to debian.systs.org repository and sync it to
> download.openvz.org/debian-systs
>
> It's ok to use you packages and which build enviroment is used to
> build all debian packages ?

Hi. I use common pbuilder environment. To build amd64 packages you
first need to add templates for this arch. I didn't do this yet,
because I have no amd64 host to test, and building kernel in quemu
should be really long while.

I'll try to prepare source package suitable for building on amd64 too
on the beginning of the next week, and drop you a message.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander GQ Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail:    gq at cs.msu.su             Jabber:  gq at jabber.ru
 Homepage:  http://gq.net.ru         ICQ:     7272757
 PGP fingerprint: 0628 ACC7 291A D4AA 6D7D  79B8 0641 D82A E3E3 CE1D