[Debian] Repository with pre-built kernel for debian lenny

Alexander GQ Gerasiov gq at cs.msu.su
Wed Apr 16 14:58:36 EDT 2008

Hello there.

I switched to OpenVZ from vserver some days ago, and want to thank
OpenVZ devs for good work.

Unfortunately I found no precompiled openvz-enabled kernels for Debian
Lenny (2.6.24). Repositories mentioned in [1] contain only stable
2.6.18. So I had to do some work, but I don't think that everyone
should %). In my repository [2] you could find kernel 2.6.24 with
featuresets openvz and xen-openvz. For now there are only i386 arch.
For those who interested in source package git-buildpackage's
repository [3] may be interesting.

Correct lines for apt:
deb http://gq.net.ru/debian testing openvz
deb-src http://gq.net.ru/debian testing openvz

Repository signed with pgp key, which could be imported by installing
gq-keyring package. I'll try to keep it up to date (synced with kernel
version in official debian lenny repository).

[1] http://wiki.openvz.org/Installation_on_Debian
[2] http://gq.net.ru/debian
[3] http://git.gq.net.ru/?p=linux-2.6-openvz.git
--
Best regards,
 Alexander GQ Gerasiov

 Contacts:
 e-mail:    gq at cs.msu.su             Jabber:  gq at jabber.ru
 Homepage:  http://gq.net.ru         ICQ:     7272757
 PGP fingerprint: 0628 ACC7 291A D4AA 6D7D  79B8 0641 D82A E3E3 CE1D