[CRIU] Request to Join as an Open Source Contributor at Criu

Kshitij Srivastava kshitijsrivastava211 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:28:26 MSK 2024

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Kshitij Srivastava, and I am
writing to express my interest in becoming a regular contributor to your
esteemed organization. I am embarking on my open source journey and am
eager to learn and grow by contributing to your projects.

I have significant experience in a range of programming languages and
technologies, including C++, C, Python, JavaScript, and TypeScript. My
technical expertise extends to tools and technologies such as React.js,
Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Next.js, Docker, and PyTorch. Additionally, I
am well-versed in using Sci-kit Learn, Matplotlib, Pandas, TensorFlow, and
Keras for machine learning and data analysis projects. My proficiency with
MySQL, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Unix/Linux environments, TCP/IP protocols,
network programming, CI/CD, and Kubernetes further enhances my ability to
contribute effectively to your projects.

Attached to this email is my resume, which provides an overview of my
professional background and technical expertise. Additionally, you can
review my GitHub profile at https://github.com/kshitijcodesstuff to see
examples of my work and contributions to various projects.

I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to collaborate with your team and
contribute to meaningful open source projects. I look forward to the chance
to discuss how I can be of service and further develop my skills under your
guidance.

Resume Link
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/19shFlufpEAUeq-e5jSRE7h7ckwoyP88T/view?usp=drive_link>

Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to hear back from you.

Best regards,

Kshitij Srivastava

+91 7651840365

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kshitij-srivastava-b979a1152/> |