[CRIU] Need help with Analysis (some Kernel Features are Missing

LUBEPlays lubeplays9999 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 00:46:39 MSK 2022

Hello,

I am here writing to you because in your WIKI (criu.org) you recommend
users to write you an E-Mail like this one to get help. I am trying to
get the --extra features to work, because I want to able to save and
load the state of Carla (JACK Plugin Host) and QLC+ (DMX Host). I am
currently getting the error "Looks good but some kernel features are
missing which, depending on your process tree, may cause dump or restore
failure.". I Can't dump Carla or QLC+ at the moment. With Carla I get
the error "Error (criu/sk-unix.c:871): unix: Can't dump half of stream
unix connection." with the use of --ext-unix-sk and --shell-job. With
QLC+ i just straight up get the error "Error (criu/files-ext.c:94):
Can't dump file 15 of that type [20660] (chr 116:1)" and "Error
(criu/cr-dump.c:1635): Dump files (pid: 1588) failed with -1". I hope I
can get help here, because it's so annoying to constantly restart carla
after a crash...