[CRIU] Diagnosing runaway socket error

Dan Hatton dan.hatton at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 30 23:51:58 MSK 2022

On Tue, 28 Jun 2022, Adrian Reber wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply. The mailing list is not the best place any
> more to ask question. You have better chances of getting help if you
> open a github issue.

Thanks.  I'll look into that.

> In your case I would use 'lsof' to look which inode the socket has.

The same process I was trying to criu-dump on 12th June is still
running (it's a _big_ numerical calculation), but interestingly,
trying the dump now fails with a different error message:

(00.264377) Error (criu/files-reg.c:950): Can't dump ghost file /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.1 of 2954080 size, increase limit