[CRIU] GSoC applicant 2021

V Punith Kumar punithkumar3101536 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:42:50 MSK 2021

Hello everyone,
 Congratulations  to the organization for getting selected in  GOSC'21
 I am V Punith Kumar, freshmen from India . I have experience with HPC
Clustering, but I am impressed by the approach taken by CRIU and have a
basic understanding of the working principle.  I am enthusiastic about
learning and contributing to the community  as a GSoC project and after it
as well  .
I was facing issues with the installation but after fixing the dependencies
and trying in multiple distros of linux finally, I installed  and tested
the application . Since the working principle and code base is  quite
complex , please suggest a few resources to have a good understanding of
the code base and working .