[CRIU] Elf-parser

Pavel Tikhomirov snorcht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:04:05 MSK 2020

Not sure what you are looking for and why, but may be you want to use
eu-readelf:

[ criu]$ eu-readelf -n criu/criu

Note section [ 2] '.note.gnu.build-id' of 36 bytes at offset 0x2c4:
  Owner          Data size  Type
  GNU                   20  GNU_BUILD_ID
    Build ID: d540a9d73060217776aff39acb970e2eaaf24dc7

Best Regards, Tikhomirov Pavel.