[CRIU] This is time to prepare a new release

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Mon Mar 18 22:38:05 MSK 2019

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 09:57:26AM -0700, Andrei Vagin wrote:
> Should it be a major or minor release?
>
> I don't see any major changes, so I am thinking to release 3.11.1. Let me
> know if you think different.

I do not really care for the numbers but I would expect the next release
to be 3.12. Usually the x.y.1 release has been something like a quick
small bug fix release.

Especially with the breaking SO version and the changes to rpc.proto I
would make it 3.12.

If possible I would like to see my SELinux changes in the next release.

		Adrian