[CRIU] Project for GSoC 2019: Optimize logging engine

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhavgupta40 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:41:16 MSK 2019

You are definitely right Sir,
And I assure you from my side regarding SoC rules.
.
I was just going through GSoC Students Reccomendations Page:
https://criu.org/GSoC_Students_Recommendations
.
and as mentioned in point 3:

*Starting playing with CRIU is as simple as one, two, three: *

   1. *Get the sources from [1]
   <https://github.com/checkpoint-restore/criu>*
   2. *Build them with make*
   3. *Do your first C/R by running a simple test with zdtm.py run -t
   static/env00*

I was trying to run the test when i faced tainting problem and asked the
query on mailing list.

Thank you
Vaibhav Gupta