[CRIU] [GSoC 2019] Interested in CRIU project

James Cui cuijames505 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 04:58:15 MSK 2019

Hey guys,

    This is James Cui who are interested in the CRIU project "Porting CRIT
functionalities in GO" as the GSoC. Short introduction about me. I am CS
student in Columbia University and interested in system programming. CRIU
seems a very cool software and I would like to spend time on this.
Regarding the project, is it already been picked by other students, or is
it still available?  If I want to prepare for this project, what code or
documents should I look at? Also, what IDEs are you guys using for daily
development?

Thanks James