[CRIU] weird usleep() behaviour on dump

andi andi.platschek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:31:51 MSK 2019

Hi guys!

I’m running CRIU 3.11 on a 4.9 ARM64 Kernel.

I’m observing the following. If I have a simple C-Program that sleeps for 5 seconds (usleep(5000000)), and if I dump it after 3 seconds, then the sleep will take 8 seconds. If I dump it periodically every second, the usleep() will never return, and from the moment I stop dumping until it returns it will take 5 seconds.

So it looks as if usleep() got restarted with every dump.

Do you guys have an idea why that is? Where it happens?

Many Thanks!
Andi