[CRIU] Student Application

Anand Kumar Singh anandrkskd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 20:42:20 MSK 2019

Name - Anand Kumar Singh
University/current enrollment - university of engineering and management
Jaipur
Biography/overview of your background -
  I am a Bachelor of Computer Science student at the University of
engineering and management Jaipur in India. I am currently in the third
year. I am an experienced programmer, having worked on various projects
largely around Linux. I am good in C/C++, go-lang and Python. My interests
lie in computer vision, data analytics.
I have chosen this development idea because I want to learn about new
technologies and also want to contribute to the open source community. I
expect my implementation would be helpful for the project and for the CRIU
community.
I have planned to invest 32 hours/week to 38 hours/week during the project
and after Summer of Code.
Schedule of time that will be spent on the subtasks of the project will be
2 hours of study of the requirement analysis and the remaining on the
coding portion of the project.
I am suited for this project because I am eagerly interested in learning
new technologies and I can complete my work in a given time period.
This is my very first time involving in any open-source project. And I want
to be part of this project.