[CRIU] criu check --extra output and dump failure

Dmitry Safonov 0x7f454c46 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:07:57 PDT 2017

>> <Harald.Brinkmann at bst-international.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi Dmitry,

>>> Yes, it is 2.12.1.
>>>
>>> Is there a "last known good" ARM-version I might try to go back to?
>>
>> Ok, try 2.11, please.
>
> Hi Harald,
>
> Have you managed your problems with CRIU on ARM32?
> Because I just tried it on RPI2 board with 4.11.0-rc5 kernel
> and it works. Yes, there are some problems with tests, etc,
> but simple setsid loop C/R normally, as many tests.
>
> Please, if you still have problems, provide info about your
> environment: gcc, ld versions, as this looks to depend on it.
>
> Will you be able to recompile criu and run some commands?

More info about my env, JFI:

[criu]# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 6.3.1 20170306
[criu]# ld --version
GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.28.0.20170322
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) a later version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.

I've checked criu-dev, master and v2.12.1 tag.

--
             Dmitry