[CRIU] implementing some kind of --leave-frozen option for c/r in CRIU

Batalov Eugene eabatalov89 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:02:23 PDT 2016

> It would be nice to have in the June CRIU release if possible. Is
> there some way I can help you guys with the implementation?

As I understand you probably have some real migration tests.
Could we ask you to apply our patch set and test it on your workloads when
the patch set is ready?
It would take some time for us to make good tests. And the real workloads
are better anyway.
It is hard to imagine another ways to help for now. The feature is quite
small so it is hard to cut it into pieces.

Ok. We'll try to get in time with the feature.

--
Best regards,
Eugene Batalov.