[CRIU] C/R mico-conference accepted!

Gene Cooperman gene at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 27 15:31:09 PDT 2016

Hi Pavel,
    This is good news indeed.

Jiajun, Rohan, and Kapil,
    The web site is:  https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2016/checkpoint-restore-microconference-accepted-into-2016-linux-plumbers-conference/

Pavel,
    I'm not sure yet how many of the PhD students will be attending,
but it would certainly be nice if we could have one of LPC passes
(or even two if no one else wants them :-) ).
    As you know, Jiajun and Rohan are senior PhD students, and Kapil
had graduated two years ago and is currently at Mesosphere.

Best,
- Gene