[CRIU] Migrating particular TCP Connection using CRIU tools

Hany Assasa hany.assasa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 08:41:15 PDT 2015

Hello,

Is it possible to migrate a single and particular TCP connection inside a
running process in one machine to another machine using CRIU tools in Linux?

What I want is to dump a particular TCP Connection information in a memory
and transfer this information to a peer machine. Inside this machine, I
will use the dumped information to recreate the the migrated TCP
connection. Does anyone have an example about this?

I am aware about different solutions like SockMi. But I want to use CRIU
tools since it is part of Linux Mainline.

Thanks a lot.