[CRIU] CRIU aarch64 BUG

Wentao Zhang zhangwentao234 at huawei.com
Mon Nov 30 21:39:36 PST 2015

hi  Christopher,
My criu version is 1.7.2  and i have tried the latest version on master
branch which cloned from github, it is the same.

root at linaro-developer:~# criu --version
Version: 1.7.2

Kernel version: 4.1.12:
    root at linaro-developer:~# uname -a
    Linux linaro-developer 4.1.12 #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Nov 30 21:05:04 CST
2015 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
    root at linaro-developer:~#

root at linaro-developer:~# getconf PAGE_SIZE
4096
root at linaro-developer:~#

For the detailed log, you can view it from this link:

      https://github.com/xemul/criu/issues/90

*
BTW: have you succeeded to run c/r for "simple loop" test on ARM64 arch?*

thanks a lot!
Have a nice day~~

在 2015/12/1 0:09, Christopher Covington 写道: