[CRIU] criu--make error

Ruslan Kuprieiev kupruser at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:58:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

You are missing protobuf-c-compiler package.
You can find full list of needed dependencies for your distro here:
http://criu.org/Installation#Dependencies .
Looks like you have deb-based distro, so you'll need:

  * Debian package names
      o |libprotobuf-dev|
      o |libprotobuf-c0-dev|
      o |protobuf-c-compiler|