[CRIU] criu--make error

xiaojuan Li xiaotan6666 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:53:54 PDT 2015

Thanks first. I tried it but showed: unable to locate that package, I did
the apt-get update but didn't work, then I installed libprotobuf-dev
instead, it can be installed successfully.Then I make the criu, it just
failed: protoc-c command not found, and I found this site:
http://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2013-December/011573.html. how can I
get the answers to this mail?

Thanks

>  Hi,
>
> You need to install protobuf-devel(or libprotobuf-dev for deb-based
> systems).
>
> Thanks,
> Ruslan
>

> On 07/16/2015 05:44 AM, xiaojuan Li wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Excuse me ,I tried to install criu following the criu.org, after
> installing the dep, I started to make, then it showed:grep
> :protobuf/google/protobuf/descriptor.proto:No such file or directory. then
> I found this page:
> <http://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2015-January/018728.html>
> http://lists.openvz.org/pipermail/criu/2015-January/018728.html, but I
> haven't found the solution. How can I do?
> Thanks!
>
>  --
>  wait and hope~~

wait and hope~~